Ian Jeffries Graphic Design

Welcome to my blog
www.ianjeffries.co.uk

Thursday 21 January 2010

Self Promotion


I recently completed a project promoting myself as a designer and experimented with how I wanted myself to be advertised in the graphics industry. The idea was to produce a 3D blueprint to communicate me as being an organised and particular person. The blueprint was then printed on thin paper, rolled up and packaged in a small tube for postage. I replicated this style on to my stationery, which included my business card, compliment slip, letterhead etc.





I am continually updating the blueprint in this project, adding more and more to the designers desk. I am also going to be producing some still-life photographs of the blue objects, which I will add up here to. More pictures on the way of the blueprint and its development.

No comments:

Post a Comment